Terms of Rates and Fees
- Quoted minutes available only when using card’s entire balance on one call. If used on more than one call, the following additional fees and charges reduce available minutes and value of card.
- Rates vary by destination and change weekly.
- Daily fee of $.69 applies.
- $.18 per-minute disconnect fee applies.
- A fee of $.49 applies upon completion of each connected call.
- Calls billed in 1-minute increments.
- When you recharge (also known as "top up") the account or balance of a cell phone that is in the United States or anywhere else in the world , you will incur a processing fee of up to 25% of the total recharge amount. The intermediary, correspondent, or receiving telecom operator may charge sales, VAT, or duty tax for providing these recharges. This is beyond our control and we cannot reimburse the fees if charged. You agree to pay all fees as they become due and payable. In some cases, the operators may deduct the taxes and fees from the recharge amount. We process the recharges in real-time and provide confirmations as soon as possible. Once a mobile recharge has been submitted to Welcome Tel Inc., it is legally binding and cannot be cancelled. All recharges, including U.S. mobile recharges, are non-refundable. The recharge process depends on the mobile number and selected operator. Welcome Tel Inc. is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of incorrect information provided by the customer.
- By using this service, you agree that exclusive forum for resolution of any dispute regarding this product or service shall be via the American Arbitration Association in New York, NY, for final and binding decision, and you will enter such arbitration in an individual capacity, not as a member or representative of a class.In consideration of above, both parties agree to pursue only compensatory damages, and not exemplary damages.By agreeing to arbitration, parties agree to waive right to jury trial. Serviced by Welcome Tel Inc.Call 1(855)205-9000 for fee and rate questions, refunds, and customer service.
* Note: Your wireless carrier may assess roaming or long distance charges when calling the local access numbers you use. Please check the details of your plan with your provider.
* Note: DO NOT press the "send/talk/call" button after entering your destination number as this may end the call made using our access number and cause another call to be made through your mobile service provider.
This could cause your mobile service provider to charge you expensive international fees.